Ecotrikes currently driven by enthusiast in Utah
A solar-powered aerodynamic 3 wheeled electric vehicle; Zero emissions
Features: 240 watt Solar panels to charge the batteries.
* Maximum speed: 35 mph ; 12 miles per kWhr equivalent to 400 mpg
- Estimated Range on full charge: 50 miles at 30 mph level terrain. 40 miles hilly terrain
- Horsepower: 5 hp generated by two electric hub motors in the 10 inch rear scooter wheels.
- High torque motors provide excellent hill climbing capability.
- Battery Energy: sixteen series 3.2 volt , 100 AHr Lithium FP Batteries (50 Volt ,5.0 kWhr )
- Weight: 390 pounds including 180 lbs of Lithium batteries connected in series to produce 50 volts.
- Dimensions: 95”x45” height 55”. Load capacity 200 lbs.
- Weather protection by streamlined enclosure, comfortable seat with seat belt.
- Spring suspension with three wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Instrumentation for Turn signals, Brake lights, head lights, and horn.
- Uses 1/2 parking space.
- Street legal in Utah